16 November 2009

may be getting somewhere

For a while I have been squelched by a project that should have been done well over 2 months ago and is still sitting in my studio. Since this project my life has been in turmoil, my husband and I found out we were pregnant then that a house we put and offer in on was accepted. Needless to say things are a changin'! But I almost my my second full length tie skirt complete...I will load pictures soon. It has taken me significantly longer than I had planned because I made some poor choices in materials....but have since removed nearly half the ties and proceeded to make the skirt the right size.
I have also made it through Halloween, making a wee little dragon costume, a 80's dancer costume for my pooch, and some really sweet leg warmers for myself.....again pictures to come later.
Now I am getting inspired for the holiday season. I have started making patches, that people can buy and use where ever they like, I have started ideas for some small fabric paintings that I should be able to sell at a reasonable price, I have a vision for mittens from sweaters, and also my awesome leg warmers..I plan on making more to sell! So needless to say I am becoming more motivated, and I should have some really cool stuff done by the end of this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment