23 January 2012

5 months later

So I thought I had gotten a lot more off my list than I really had :( but really I mean life happens....plus some other things got added to the list, became imperative and got done. But instead of listing I am going to post photos of how productive I have been!

 We'll work backwards :)
my niece Melia in her monster hat I made for Christmas :)

  
my cuz Lauren sportin' her Hawk Hat she got for Christmas :)

Christmas Eve pajamas


Dance clothes!

was the back, now the front and the back is laced up with ribbon :)

was Evan's gray shirt, I made the Jackson School of the Arts logo screen :) now I have been commissioned to do these for a yoga studio in the building (sounds like a summer project to me!)
Jamison modeling a ballet skirt
I made 6 skirts total :)
was a too short t-shirt......

......with a stain on the back

old concert t of Evan's ( also made a blue pair from a vintage blue shirt )
I bought the blue shirt too small and expanded it with laces.




Elizabethan type collar on an old ae shirt...why not?
















So what's not pictured? Well I also made curtains for the boys bedroom, I altered 6 military style sequined jackets into cropped bolero vests with white satin ruffles, I made 8 tutus out of navy tule, finished that gigantic banner, fixed a friend's pants that were in my studio for 2 months, patched a work jacket for my oldest brother, I also made some really easy tops for dance without sewing, just cutting and tying, and a case for my ipod (which I loose quite often so it hardly gets to hold the ipod :~D )

Now my to-do list looks something like : "finish the last to-do list and....." get ready for the big 2 year birthday party, plan summer sewing classes for income when dance is done, get going on those commisioned shirts, make the yoda hat baby shower gift for that 2 month old, make play room curtains, sew buttons back on the boys cardigans, prepare for the fairy festival, think of amazing things to do with the rust vintage dress I just found in my studio.

I will probably have to start with that last one, it sounds like tons of fun! Plus I just can't get the dress outta my head. Oh well, there is plenty of sewing and plenty of time, right?.....right....

No comments:

Post a Comment